Nootan Medical College & Research Centre & Nootan General Hospital, Visnagar
With an objective to provide medical facilities to people of North Gujarat region, the trust has established Nootan General Hospital with 200 beds in 2006. In 2015 the hospital was renovated and extended to 300 beds with basic medical facilities to meet the medical needs of nearby regions.
Objectives to Establish Medical College and Hospital
- To provide tertiary care facilities in and around the region
- To provide opportunities in medical education in Gujarat State
- To provide a healthy environment for research in Medical Science
- To act as a nerve centre for the prevention of diseases and create awareness on the precaution of diseases.
- To provide super speciality facilities in rural areas
To fulfill above-mentioned objectives the trust has applied to establish new Medical College & Hospital for the academic year 2019-20 to the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi under Green Field Health Policy – 2016 of Government of Gujarat.
Today, the college and hospital is fully equipped with hi-tech machinery, latest instruments, highly qualified and experienced teaching and paramedical staff and infrastructural facilities necessary to run the medical college and teaching hospital.
Dr. Bharat Shah (MD Anesthesia)
Dean, Nootan Medical College and Research Centre, Visnagar
Sankalchand Patel Vidyadham, Gandhinagar- Ambaji Link Road, Visnagar – 384315, Dist- Mehsana, Gujarat, India
Dr. C.R. Kakani ( M.D. – OB.GY)